* Formerly known as 'Remote Gigs: Give Your Freelancer Profile a Competitive Advantage' *
New to freelancing and remote gigs? Learn how to set up and sell your gigs on global freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork*. In this Jolt, you'll find out what fundamental info must appear in your profile and sharpen your messaging so that potential customers will understand what you offer straight away. You'll also discover hacks for promoting your gigs and turning bad reviews into opportunities.
This Jolt covers:
- Fine-tuning your niche
- Where to sell your services
- Profile and gig setup (header, description, video, and pricing)
- Selling your gigs (promoting your gigs, reviews, types of buyers, dealing with complaints)
* We'll demonstrate most examples on Fiverr, but the framework applies for most popular online freelancing platforms.
Questions this talk answers:
How do you identify your niche and turn your skills into a service?
How do you set up a profile that attracts customers?
What are the best practices for selling your gigs online?
Get a learning MembershipSee the full programme