This Jolt will be delivered LIVE in class with the Jolter in the room with you.
Did you know that developing and designing presentations are one of the top 5 skills required from a 21st-century employee?
The culture of "presenting" is getting stronger and more important over the years: people talk about storytelling skills, info-graphics, and meaningful learning.
In this Jolt, you will learn about the trends of Powerpoint design while learning new and exciting design techniques.
5 important matters (!):
1. This is a powerpoint based jolt - make sure you have Powerpoint installed on your computer!
2. Bring your personal laptop
3. Please bring a mouse (it's difficult to design without it)
4. The following versions are recommended: 2013, 2016, office 365.
2010 is fine, but will not allow you to participate in some of the exercises.
5. Make sure you download all the files to your desktop in the next link prior to the Jolt : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ReM_Qz931KLPP1iL5pkt64rFaTrQRudb?usp=sharing
Questions this talk answers:
How do I develop appropriate content for a slide?
What are the hottest trends in PowerPoint design?
How can I design beautiful slides using new Techniques?
Get a learning MembershipSee the full programme