** This workshop is about executing a project after you've already launched it. If you want to gain a better understanding of initiating a project, we recommend that you first take ״Project Management: Initiate, Plan, and Launch a Successful Project.״ **
The one main goal when leading a project is to complete it successfully. To do that, you have to balance people, risks, and processes carefully. In this workshop, you'll learn battle-tested tools for getting projects done.
This workshop covers:
- People: Establishing relationships and finding communication styles that suit your team best
- Status reports: How, when, and to whom to report
- Change management tools for project managers
- Risk analysis and measurements
- What to do when something goes wrong: Contingency plans, root-cause analysis, and post-mortem
- Project wrap-up: reporting success, documentation, handover, and follow-up
You'll leave this workshop with a clear framework for making a project plan work.
Questions this talk answers:
How Do You Ensure People Are Doing What's Expected Of Them And On Time?
How Do You Manage Project Risks?
How Do You Lead Unexpected Changes In A Project?
Get a learning MembershipSee the full programme