Creating a budget has a profound impact on your business. The trouble is, it's not as intuitive as may seem. In this Jolt, you'll learn how to structure a proper budget from scratch. One that shows an honest reflection of your revenue and expenses and enables you to plan ahead.
This Jolt covers:
- The building blocks of a budget
- Types of budgets (Master/Operating/Financial/Cash Flow)
- Methods for building budgets (Traditional/Zero-Based/Top-Down/Value Proposition)
- Steps for creating a budget
- Expenses to include in a budget
- Common mistakes
This Jolt is perfect for managers and entrepreneurs interested in creating a solid base for their budget that will help achieve their goals.
* Kindly note that this Jolt is NOT about financial planning but rather structuring your budget so that you'd be able to plan effectively.
Questions this talk answers:
What can a budget tell about your business?
How do you structure a business budget?
What common mistakes to avoid when building a budget?
Get a learning MembershipSee the full programme