This privacy notice tells you what Jolt.io does with your personal data, as a controller, when you apply as a student in NasAcademy powered by Jolt.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Jolt.io collects and processes the personal data you provide through this website when you apply as a student in NasAcademy powered by Jolt. If you provide personal information for other purposes other than to join NasAcademy, then the general privacy notice of Jolt.io at: Jolt Policies applies.
When you apply on this website to NasAcademy powered by Joly, NasAcademy will receive all your personal information as you provide it, and the privacy notice at: Nas Academy Privacy & Policy Terms will apply. Please review it to understand how and why your data is being processed by NasAcademy.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you submit an application, which includes:
- Full name
- Email address
- Employment status
- Education status
- Information that you voluntarily submit to us about your motivations for participating in the program
- Phone number
- Preferred time to call
- Credit card details
- Link to pages that represent you and your career
- Any other information that you decide to provide/ supply us
Why do we collect and process your data (purpose of processing) and what is the legal basis for the processing?We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Israel Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981.
We process personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations under Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR. This includes in particular:
- To apply as a student in NasAcademy powered by Jolt;
- Provide and administer the Services, including to facilitate participation in educational content and issue completion certificates; Managing your relationship with us;
- Process student payment data;
- We also process your data to safeguard our legitimate interests under Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR:
- Improve our Services and develop new products and services;Complying with any applicable laws, regulations;
- As we determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our customers, employees, third parties, or our services.
Third parties with whom we share your data
Your data will be shared with:
- NasAcademy as part of your application process and to provide you with the services you request as a student. This data sharing is subject to Nas Academy Privacy & Policy, which you should read carefully.
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order.
Personal information about you may be transferred outside of EU/EEA. We use EU standard contractual clauses if no legal basis exists for such transfers, or when they are made to a country for which the EU Commission has not issued an adequacy decision.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We store your information within our internal system and use industry-standard encryption technology to protect it.
How long we will store your data?
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need it for for the stated purposes. However, we may keep some of your data for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations, or to protect our rights and interests in case of any legal disputes.
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access is normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or misleading.
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Policy